Friday, May 29, 2009

25 unimportant Facts About Me

Well,to be very honest, I flicked this idea from so many other blogs. I hereby list out 20 useless facts about myself:

1. I’m Thinking All the Time. If you catch me thinking and ask what I was thinking about, I may never be able to remember. I Think too much into each situation, incident, comments, remarks, individuals and just about everything.

2. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong continent. Ha ha...point 1.

3. I do believe that tough times make you a stronger individual. But most of the times I know I don't mind being weak only if it meant I never had to face tough times.

4. My music taste is pretty eclectic – it ranges from old Hindi melodies to English pop to some hip-hop to some rock and all the way back again.

5. My favorite getaway from this world is reading. I feel very uncomfortable and jittery when I'm not reading a book.However, my reading taste, like music, is very eclectic.

6. I hate tomato - Raw and Cooked!

7. The only sport I have been bearably good at is swimming.

8. I ADORE Dogs, especially Labs.

9. I get terrible migraine especially with severe sun exposure, strong smells, scent of jasmine, certain wines etc.

10. I keep meaning to learn many things - to play the violin, to dance different dance forms, to paint and so on.

11. My favorite colour varies among shades of blue.

12.Sights of cruelty to animals feels like a physical blow to me. I get so effected I can't think of anythings else for days with the sights and sounds haunting me.

13. I love chocolate cakes. They are truly Heaven on Earth

14. I am too much a "Home" person. Nothing better for me than just lazing away at home.

15. My friends call me "The Counsellor." I wish I could counsel some sense into myself most of the times

16. I am not a TV Buff.

17. I cant wink with my right eye.

18. I love to spend time in water. Be it the Sea or a Swimming Pool. I'm at my best elements when I'm in water.

19. I LOVE travelling and seeing places. As long as I'm going back home in a few days.

20. I can spend days together playing silly online computer games.

21. I just can't seem to learn to whistle.

22. I get so home sick even at this day and age that I cry my guts out for 3-4 weeks before getting used to a new place.

23. I am shy when in large numbers. I can only talk in a comfortable group of 2-3. More than that and I cant seem to make a conversation. But, I can give presentations to big crowds.

24. I aspire to open an animal shelter some day.

25. I love to try out new cuisines. Eating out at different places is my favorite evening out activity.

6 comments:

  1. Can i add a 26th to the list? .........

    Yelling at others......for no mistake of theirs.....brings huge sigh of releif to you:)

    Though this act of yours has no intension to hurt people....seldom people have mastered this act of yelling at others for nothing....and after the initial break-out transforming into this soooo loving and cute friend....that the other person really feels....going through it was all worth :-)

    This apart.... i feel you are doing a great job...blogging away your thoughts and keeping yourself anything else but " BORED" and that in turn helps out a few others like me to add more lines to your thoughts....and keep ouselves emotionally afloat...cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he...thanks a ton...not sure if that was actually a cmpliment or a criticism though ;)
    I never yelled at you for no fault of yours...Im sure ud definitely have done something to make me yell...

    But over all, thanks for your comments...Keep the encouragement flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember you having a dog at home.. How come ?? I mean if u adored dogs so much :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had dogs all the time at home...There is never been a time at home when I have not had a dog around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.. Does the list still hold good? Have you learnt to whistle now considering it is a 7 year old post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I actually had to read through the whole list to remember this one!
      But, the funny fact is most of it still holds good, alright.
      As for 5. - I actually have my own Reading Room/ Book store now. Chocolate cake, though forever a favorite, isn't really that "craze" generating anymore. And 22, though I am sure I'd still get homesick, I don't think there'd be anymore crying bouts now that there is another fellow to cry and I have the duty to make him feel better. :D
      I am glad you found this and gave me a chance to relive the points. Thank you.

      Delete