Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Day of the Deppressing SMS

And just when I needed it the least. At a time when I could really do with some funny messages and nice laughs, today for some reason it felt like Archies Gallery has announced "The depressing SMS Day" to add to the list 730 days in an year!
One of the sms sent by a very close friend of mine went something like this "3 Stages of Life: TEENS - Have Time and Energy but no Money; WORKERS- Have Energy and Money, but no time & OLDIES-Have time and Money, but no Energy" - My first reaction? How depressing!!! What the hell is the whole point of our whole existence if we will never have all 3 together...Ohh no!!! But as I had already decided to not get affected by all the negativity around, I completely blinked away the message and let it go...
In another 15 minutes, a long lost friend suddenly remembered me. I'm sure we have all experienced that uplifting feeling when we are feeling really down and out of the blue, this long lost friend suddenly gets in touch with you. I always felt that it was the best way to feel better immediately - Just chat up with an Old Friend.
Well coming back to the topic - this friend of mine gets in touch with me through an sms which went something like this "When you are in light, everything follows you. But when you enter darkness, not even your shadow stands by you". What???!!! Thank You!!!
I mean, it doesn't even rhyme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could have I screamed or what. And all this on the day my favourite office person was in one of his absolutely worst "I'm-really-dumb-but you-have-to-listen-to-my-speech-for-4-hours-today". And after my 4 hours are wasted, I get another "what-were-you-doing-the-whole-day" speech!!!
And, icing on the cake-the ends with an sms from this above mentioned favourite person which goes something like this "at time of crisis, your days should be a lot more productive than today"...Ohhhh wow....

No comments:

Post a Comment